Overseas Education and Study Visa Consultants

Permanent Residency Visa

Subclass 186, 187, 189, 190

People can become a permanent resident of Australia in different ways. Three common ways of becoming a permanent resident are through gaining:

  • Family-stream permanent visa
  • Work-stream permanent visa
  • Business or investor-stream permanent visa

We can check that you meet the criteria and apply for you. If your visa has a “no further stay” condition attached, you cannot stay in Australia beyond the period specified in your visa in order to apply for permanent residency.

Student Visa

Subclass 500

Visit Australia to participate in a course of study. With this visa you can:

  • Participate in an eligible course of study in Australia
  • Travel in and out of Australia
  • Work up to 40 hours every 2-week period once your course starts work 40 hours per week on Masters and PhD courses This is a temporary
  • Visa to study up to 5 years. The type of course and its length will determine the length of stay.

Tourist Visa

Subclass 600

With this visa you can:

  • Visit family or friends
  • Be here as a tourist
  • Make general business or employment enquiries on a Business Stream
  • You can study or train for up to 3 months in total on this visa. But if your main reason for travelling to Australia is study, a student visa might be more appropriate.
  • You can’t work on this visa.

Employer Sponsored Visa

Subclass 482

This visa enbles you to work for employers who need to fill labour shortages by bringing in skilled workers, and their family. The 482 Short Term Stream allows you to stay up to 2 years. The 482 Medium and Long Term Streams allow you to stay up to 4 years and can lead to Permanent Residency. You must:

  • Have an approved sponsor offering a work contract for you to work and stay in Australia
  • Have the right skills to do the job
  • Meet the relevant English language requirements

Partner Visa

Subclass 801, 820

This visa lets the de facto partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen live in Australia. In most circumstances, you must be the spouse (married) or de facto partner of an:

  • Australian citizen
  • Australian permanent resident or
  • Eligible New Zealand citizen

Other Visa's

Subclass 101, 155, 187, 485, 489

The visas mentioned above are just a few of the available Australian visas. Please contact us using the Enquire Now button for information on any other visa subclass.

Other Visa

Enquire Now


Free Consultation

Inquiry Form