Protect yourself with the best!

Which Health Cover do you need?

Australia’s health system is one of the best in the world! If you are visiting Australia and hold a temporary visa you should consider taking out Overseas Visitors Health Cover (OVHC). If you need to visit a doctor or stay in hospital while you are here you could find yourself responsible for the full cost of treatment, which can be very expensive.
In some cases you may be required to take health insurance as part of your visa conditions – for example, students are required to take Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). Applicants for working visas, such as subclasses 482 (Temporary Skill Shortage) or 485 (Temporary Graduate), are required to take OVHC that meets certain requirements. Other visitors may also be required to take OVHC.

Student Visa

  • You are required to hold Overseas Student Health Cover for the duration of your course.

Working Visa

  • If you are an applicant for a working visa, including subclass 482 and subclass 485, we can purchase Overseas Visitors Health Cover to meet your needs.

Other Visa

  • If you do not have any form of Medicare benefits or you have reciprocal Medicare benefits, we can purchase Overseas Visitors Insurance for you.
  • If you have an interim (usually blue) or full (usually green) Medicare card, you can purchase Australian residents' private health cover.

Any Visa with 8501 Condition

  • We can purchase Overseas Visitors Health Cover to meet your needs.

Connect with EXCA

© 2020 Executive Consultancy Australia Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.